Water in the body of which serves to maintain freshness, help digestion and remove toxins. But, you know, there are many benefits in addition to freshness.
Many people who do not know the properties of water in addition to eliminating hunger alone. Water can cure various diseases with a way that is easy and cheap. The following benefits of pure water that we might make a reference when going out of drinking water.
- Streamlining Digestive System
Consuming adequate amounts of water every day will expedite the digestive system so that we will be unavoidable from digestive problems such as ulcers or constipation. Burning calories will also be run efficiently.
- Pure Water Helps Slow growth of cancer-causing substances, plus prevent kidney stones and heart disease. Drinking water will make the body more energy.
- Beauty Care
If less drinking water, the body will absorb the water content in the skin so the skin becomes dry and wrinkled. In addition, water can protect the skin from the outside, as well as moisturize and nourish the skin. To maintain the beauty of anything, even cleaning the body should really be considered, plus a glass of water 8-10 glasses a day.
- Blood Circulation
According to the research, if someone is always showered with cold water then the blood circulation more smoothly and the body feels fresh and fit. Bathing with cold water will increase production of white blood cells in the body and increase a person's ability to attack the virus. Also improves skin tissue, nails healthier and stronger, not easily cracked.
- Heart healthy
Water is also believed to participate cure heart disease, rheumatism, skin damage, Papas tract disease, colon, and female diseases. Even today quite a lot of alternative treatment which utilizes the efficacy of white water.
- Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside each and every cell of the body – it provides the power to live.
- Water prevents DNA damage and makes its repair mechanisms more efficient – less abnormal DNA is made.
- Water greatly increases the efficiency of the immune system in the bone marrow, where the immune system is formed (all its mechanisms) – including its efficiency against cancer.
- Water is the main solvent of all foods, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the breakdown of food into smaller particles and their eventual metabolism and assimilation.
- Water increases the efficiency of red blood cells in collecting oxygen in the lungs.
- Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal.
- Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and helps prevent arthritis and back pain.
- Water is used in the spinal discs to make them "shock-absorbing water cushions".
- Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation.
- Water prevents clogging of arteries in the heart and brain, and helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Water gives us power and electrical energy for all brain functions, most particularly thinking.
- Water is directly needed for the efficient manufacture of all neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
- Water can help prevent attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
- Water restores normal sleep rhythms.
- Water makes the skin smoother and decreases the effects of aging.
- Water decreases pre-menstrual pain and hot flashes.
- Dehydration prevents sex hormone production – one of the primary causes of impotence and loss of libido.
- Water reduces the incidence of morning sickness in pregnancy.
- Water helps prevent the loss of memory as we age. It helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Water helps reverse addictive urges, including those for caffeine, alcohol, and some drugs.